Project involving over 1,500 user accounts
Migration to BlueMind at Groupe Gagneraud
- Reducing costs
- Simplifying administration and delegation
- Meeting collaboration needs: calendar and resources
- Using a French open source solution
- Giving employees a mobility tool
- Eventually, getting rid of the thick client
- A powerful webmail environment
- User-friendly administration
- Faster user learning curve with complete user documentation
- Guaranteed, professional support — by BlueMind and its partners
- Responsiveness to improvement requests
- Hosted mode
- Regular updates and upgrades
This is a complete collaborative email solution backed by a publisher and service providers who are in tune with their client’s requests. We’re extremely happy with this choice for our construction group’s subsidiaries. The webmail fully satisfies our users who are no longer using thick clients. This 100% French solution has a great future ahead!
Groupe Gagneraud chose the BlueMind solution to migrate its email system to.
As a regional contact, I helped choose this solution in close collaboration with our headquarters and it’s a sensible alternative to Gmail.
Why did we choose BlueMind?
The process went smoothly. The support of the BlueMind partner has helped us stay on schedule with a sector-by-sector migration.
Our users now have access to a reliable, fully web-based system and 80% of them have stopped using their thick client.
The solution is updated regularly and administration is easier.
IT Manager – Normandie
Key Project Data
|Project Highlights||genuine web access
regular software evolution
|Project Duration||6 months, department-by-department deployment, partner support|
|Total Cost||Less than €50,000|