Access and Ergonomics
Web User Interfaces
Move to the web for easier emailing!
- 100% of BlueMind features are available in web mode
Use BlueMind’s UIs anytime, anywhere!
You can enjoy BlueMind’s functionalities in your web browser, even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- HTML5-based applications and data are stored in the browser cache
- Changes are stored locally
- Synchronizes automatically as soon as you’re online again
Enjoy all of BlueMind on your smartphone!
Configure your smartphone in just 3 minutes and get access to all of BlueMind’s features!
Compatible with all smartphones
- Windows Phone
Native smartphone applications
- Mail, Contacts, Calendar applications
- Push synchronization (energy saving)
- Alerts and notifications
- Multi-calendar access and synchronization (for BlueMind subscribers)
Thunderbird like you've never seen it before!
Enjoy BlueMind’s capabilities through Thunderbird:
- Thunderbird’s comprehensive and powerful email client connects to BlueMind over IMAP
- Address books, contacts and user directories are synchronized in real time
- BlueMind’s rich calendar UI is directly and fully integrated with Thunderbird
- user and resource calendars, organizational calendars
- availability searches
- full-text search in events
- importing/exporting, PDF printing
Connect to BlueMind and keep using Outlook!
Install the Outlook connector for BlueMind and enjoy all its functionalities in your thick email client.
- The connector is updated automatically during server updates
- Synchronizations are automatic and can be customized
- User, resource or domain calendars
- Sharing and delegating, availability search, PDF printing, savable views, tags, tasks
Address books and contacts
- Synchronization of all address books and contacts
- Access to user, resource and group directories
- IMAP access to BlueMind mailboxes and folders
Dav / Mac
Use your Mac's native applications!
The implementation of the CalDav and CarDav protocols allows you to make full use of native Mac applications: